Monday to Sunday Shift Rota
Lee Valley Riding Centre in Leyton, East London, is a BHS accredited riding school, training centre and livery yard. Our riding school has 60 horses and ponies working at a variety of levels for riders from complete beginners to BHS Stage 3.
We are keen to hear from BHS qualified riding instructors with experience of working at a commercial riding school. You will provide riding lessons and lectures to customers and Working Pupils. You will assist our team of staff to provide the best possible care to our horses. Under the guidance of our Yard Manager, you will meet deadlines, work reliably and responsibly and be a key part of our dedicated team. Great communication skills and an ability to develop a rapport and create a positive experience for customers is a must.
Key requirements and duties:
• You must hold the BHS AI certificate as a minimum qualification
• Providing riding instruction at all levels, including working with children, adults and customers with special needs. Teach group and private lessons including lead rein, flatwork and jumping.
• Assisting the Yard Manager in training our Working Pupils for BHS assessments
• Working shifts including evening and weekend work
• Assisting the Yard Manager in ensuring that the yard is run efficiently and that the welfare of all the horses in the centre is maintained
• Undertaking all manual tasks associated with the running of a stable yard, working as part of the team to achieve consistent standards to deadlines
Successful applicants will be required to obtain a Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure Barring Service, for which assistance will be given
If you feel that you have the right blend of skills for this role please apply online using the link below or alternatively download an application form and return it to: jobs@ vibrantpartnerships.co.uk or The HR Team, Myddelton House, Bulls Cross, Enfield, EN2 9HG.
Closing date: 13 October 2017
We are consulting on proposals for the future of the Regional Park. Please send us your comments on our draft strategies and proposals.
Consultation from 18th April to 30th May.
See how the park has evolved into a unique nature, sport and leisure space.
Fifty years of transformation
Lee Valley Leisure Trust came into operation on 1 April 2015. Led by a nine member board, it is responsible for running the Authority's three London 2012 venues plus its other major sport and visitor sites. Read more about the Trust
Latest on the Authority's legacy drive at its three London 2012 venues.
The Authority's latest document providing statistical information on its diverse work across Lee Valley Regional Park.
Lee Valley Regional Park meetings of the Authority and Committees calendar.
All Authority contracts are advertised on the website
View and apply online for jobs at Lee Valley Regional Park
Statistical information on the Authority's diverse work across Lee Valley Regional Par
Note: Due to the nature of some languages, the layout of the webpage may change.