Self Employed Tennis Coach
Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre (E20 3AD)
Type of position:
If you're a hard working and motivated self-employed tennis coach and love to see customers thrive in your sport then this is the role for you.
Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre, situated on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and host venue for the London 2012 Paralympic Wheelchair Tennis event are looking at expanding the coaching team to keep up with the high demand of tennis courses.
We’re looking for hard working and motivated self-employed coaches, who are passionate about helping players of all abilities, to act under a licensed arrangement and join us at this world class venue.
The opportunity includes:
· Delivery of junior and adult programmes
· Delivery of disability programme
· Pay and play sessions (Cardio Tennis, social tennis, matchplay sessions)
· One-to-one lessons
· Delivery of external events / school bookings where required
· Attending internal coaches meetings and internal coach education/training sessions
The ideal candidate will have a minimum LTA Level 3 or PTR equivalent as well as have experience and be confident in delivering sessions to all ages and abilities. Part of the role will involve the delivery of disability sessions therefore a disability awareness qualification would be desirable but not essential. The candidate should be available to work weekdays and weekends.
The candidate will be self-employed and will need to hold an LTA Coach Accreditation and be required to provide safeguarding, DBS and first aid certificates.
Overview of venue
To find out what the venue has to offer, please visit our website: Lee Valley Athletics Centre
· Experience of working with adults and juniors both individually and in groups
· Experience (or a passion to develop skills in) working with disability groups
· LTA Coach Accreditation
· Excellent customer service skills
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: ARendes@leevalleypark.org.uk with the subject: Self-employed tennis coach application.
Applications will close on Monday 15 November 2021
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date,
you should assume you have been unsuccessful
We are an equal opportunities employer
We reserve the right to amend the closing date of this advert.
No agencies please