Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre (E20 3AD)
Type of position:
Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre are looking for hard working and motivated self-employed tennis coaches to join the team.
Situated on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and host venue for the London 2012 Paralympic Wheelchair Tennis event, Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre are looking at expanding the coaching team to keep up with the high demand. We are looking for self-employed tennis coaches, who are passionate about helping players of all abilities, to act under a licensed arrangement and join us at this world class venue.
The opportunity includes:
- Delivery of junior and adult programmes
- Delivery of disability programme
- Pay and play sessions (Cardio Tennis, social tennis, matchplay sessions)
- 121 lessons – the centre has a waiting list of customers wishing to start individual lessons
- Delivery of external events / schools where required
- Attending internal coaches meetings and internal coach education/training sessions
The ideal candidate will have a minimum LTA Level 3 or PTR equivalent, and will have experience and be confident in delivering sessions to all ages and abilities. Part of the role would involve the delivery of disability sessions so a disability awareness qualification would be desirable but not essential. Candidate should be available to work weekdays and weekends.
Candidate will be self-employed and will hold LTA Coach Accreditation and be required to provide safeguarding, DBS and first aid certificates.
Overview of Venue / Company
Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre has 6 floodlit outdoor courts and 4 indoor acrylic courts, a fully staffed reception
· Experience of working with adults and juniors both individually and in groups
· Experience (or a passion to develop skills in) working with disability groups
· LTA Coach Accreditation
· Excellent customer service skills
Closing date: 31 July
We are an equal opportunities employer
We reserve the right to amend the closing date of this advert.
No agencies please